UPSC ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION 2015 – The Federal Public Service Commission became the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) after Independence and it was given a Constitutional status with promulgation of Constitution of India on 26 January 1950. Headquarter is situated at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. Chairperson of UPSC is Mr. Deepak Gupta. UPSC announced recruitment for Engineers through UPSC Engineering Servies Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 10 April 2015.
Information about UPSC ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION 2015:
Total No of Posts : 475
Post Name :
- Category – I:Civil Engineering
- Category –II: Mechanical Engineering
- Category – III: Electrical Engineering
- Category – IV: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E./ B.Tech.
- M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
- A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2015 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1985 and not later than 1st January, 1994.
- The upper age limit of 30 years willbe relaxable upto 35 years in the case of Government Servants.
Candidates will be selected based on written examination, interview/personality test, medical exam.
Rs. 200/- [excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply:
- Open the website www.upsc.gov.in
- Then go to the link UPSC online application.
- Select Engineering Services Examination and Register by filling up registration form in Part-I: Register Here.
- After it the system will generate the unique registration Id.
- Then just go to the Part-II and submit your registration id and date of birth here.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 14-03-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-04-2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Cash mode: 09-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking payment mode: 10-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Date of Examination: 12-06-2015