RGIPT, Rai Bareli(Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Rai Bareli)
RGIPT Rai Bareli has been announced PHD admissions. RGIPT government of India set up, the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology at Jais, Dist. Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh an act of Parliament act 2007. The academic year 2008-2009, RGIPT has been imparting the MBA program and two Technical programs. The aspiration is to develop India as a global manpower hub for the entire Petroleum and Energy Sector.
Details of RGIPT, Admission 2016:-
• First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH)/CGPA or CPI of 6.0 Bachelor’s degrees in Engineering/ Technology and valid GATE score.
• First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH)/CGPA or CPI of 6.0 in Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) or equivalent and qualified score of GATE exam, taken before or after M.Tech is acceptable.
• First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH)/CGPA or CPI of 6.0 in Master’s degree in relevant discipline and valid score of GATE/CSIR/UGC/NBHM/DBT/GPAT/Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship / Maulana Azad National Fellowship/DST Inspire Award or any similar Fellowship.
All applicants will have to qualify in a subject-wise written test and interview. The written test will be on the lines of GATE/NET to test the aptitude of a student in his/her respective subject area.
There is no application fee for the PhD program at RGIPT.
Reservation policy as per the Government of India directives will be applicable.
• Shortlisted candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called at Rae Bareli for a written test/ interview.
• All selected General/OBC applicants called for the written Test/Interview will be reimbursed to & fro fare of sleeper class by shortest route after joining their respective program.
However, all SC/ST/PH applicants called for the written Test/Interview will be reimbursed to & fro fare of sleeper class by shortest route at the time of interview. Applicants have to produce Railway/Bus ticket in support of their claim.
How to Apply:-
Admission forms must be submitted offline only Download application form. The print out of the application form duly filled and signed along with necessary enclosures should reach at the following address latest by June 30th 2016 (Thursday). Please mark the envelope “Application form for PhD Program.” You need to bring all the documentary evidences in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) along with a self attested photocopy of each at the time of interview.
For more details you see this website http://www.rgipt.ac.in/aboutus.htm.
Start date for application:
March 21st 2016 (Monday)
Last date for submission of application:
June 30th 2016 (Thursday)
Declaration of a list of applicants called for test/interview:
July 8th 2016 (Friday)
Date of written test and interview:
July 15th 2016 (Friday)
Declaration of result:-
July 20th 2016 (Wednesday)
Acceptance of admission:
July 27th 2016 (Wednesday)
Date of registration:
July 30th 2016 (Saturday)
August 01st 2016 (Monday)