RGIPT B.Tech Admissions 2015:Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology invites application form based on the IIT advanced score for admission to the following programs for the academic session 2015-16 at RaeBareli.
Information about RGIPT B.Tech Admissions 2015:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 60% marks in class 12th or equivalent.
- Valid IIT JEE (Advanced)-2015 rank
- Rs. 1000/-for UR & OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH
- Payment of application fee can be made either through Online or Challan System (SBI & its Associate banks only).
How to Apply:
- Go to the main website www.rgipt.ac.in
- Fill application form online & download it.
- Send hard copy along with DD to the given address.
- Candidates first of all pay the required application fees
- Please mark the envelope Application form for B. Tech. Programme
- All the documents need to be self attested
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli, U.P.-229316
|Start date for online submission of application||May 11, 2015|
|Last date for online submission of application||July 18, 2015|
|Declaration of shortlisted candidate on RGIPT Website (Provisional)||July 21, 2015|
|Last date for acceptance of payment||July 25, 2015|
|Declaration of first list of selected candidates from those who have sent the payment||July 27, 2015|
|Last date for Withdrawal by the above selected candidate||July 28, 2015|
|Declaration of second list of selected candidates||July 29, 2015|
|Last date for Withdrawal by the above selected candidate||July 30, 2015|
|Declaration of third list of selected candidates||July 31, 2015|
|Date of Registration at RGIPT Rae Bareli||August 02, 2015|
|Classes commence||August 03, 2015|
For more information visit www.rgipt.ac.in