PRESSURE POWER GENERATOR
Use of cylindrical vessel to generate high pressure, for movement of the dynamo through this pressure to generate the power output, is the main motto of the project.
Here high pressure is maintained at high temperature in the cylinder then this pressure is controlled with the help of a valve and we have also placed an indicator for the steam generated in the vessel.
When high temperature is generated in the vessel then through an indicator we know that the required steam is generated for rotation of our dynamo. Then we release this steam through a proper direction which will rotate the dynamo at a very high speed.
The working of dynamo is to generate voltage which we are transmitting in a battery with the help of a charging circuit. This circuit will provide this voltage to the battery. From battery we have connected a rectifier circuit.
The working of this circuit is to convert the DC supply of the battery into AC supply.
The rectifier circuit is working here as an invertors circuit which will glow our CFL till the battery is charged.
- Pressure Sensor
- Battery 12V 7.6Ah
- It generates power using Steam pressure obtained by boiling point of water.
- Environmental friendly power generation.
- Low cost.
- Less maintenance required.
- Very large space required for mass production of power.
- Initial Cost of this project for proper implantation is very high.
- A constant temperature should be maintained during the entire process.