NIT Kurukshetra M.Tech(Sponsored) Admission 2015: National Institute of Technology (Institution of National Importance), Kurukshetra (erstwhile Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra established in 1963, a joint and cooperative enterprise of the Government of India and the State of Haryana) earned its current status on June 26, 2002.
NIT Kurukshetra invites eligible students for M.Tech admission 2015 in sponsored category. Eligible students can apply..
Information about NIT Kurukshetra M.Tech(Sponsored) Admission 2015:
Courses offering in M.Tech:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Comm. Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- School of VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
- School of Renewal Energy and Efficiency
- School of Biomedical Engg.
- School of Material Science and Nanotechnology
B.Sc. (Engg.)/ B.Tech./B.E./ M. Sc with 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60 % marks.
On last date of applying, two years experience after graduation in the organization(s) of the types specified, out of which at least one year continuous experience should be as regular employee in the sponsoring organization.
Admission will be based on merit. Merit list of applicants will be displayed on institute website after it a Counseling will be held.
Application Fee :
A Bank Draft of Rs.1,000/- in favor of Director, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra payable at SBI, Kurukshetra.
How to Apply:
- Read the brochure and Download application form from main website www.nitkkr.ac.in and Download Application Form Here.
- Send the filled application form along with required documents and a DD.
Last date for submission of application : 28th July, 2015
Merit list displayed : 31st July,2015
Counseling date & Time : 3 rd August, 2015 (must report between n 9AM to 11AM )