NIT Goa M.Tech Admissions 2015: The National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa) is a premier technical Institute of the region. NIT Goa was established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament (NIT act 2007) and it is declared as ‘Institute of National Importance ‘. NITGoa is an autonomous institute and functioning under the aegis of Ministry of human Resource Development(MHRD), Govt. of India.
NIT Goa, has invited applications for M.Tech admissions.Admissions open from 24th April,2015.
Information about NIT Goa M.Tech Admission 2015 are as follows:
Departments offering M.Tech:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering /Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area with at least 60% marks or 6.5 in CGPA on a 10 point scale.
Marks secured in qualifying degree and a written and /or oral examination to be conducted by the concerned department.
- Rs. 500/- for General / OBC candidates
- Rs. 300/- for SC / ST candidates.
DD should be drawn in favour of “Director NIT Goa” payable at Ponda, Goa and should reach, NIT Goa 403401 on or before 30.05.2015.
How to Apply:
- Download Application Form here.
- Fill the form and submit it on proper address.
National Institute of Technology Goa
Farmagudi, Ponda, 403401