What is new in GATE 2015?
1. GATE Score will now be valid for three years.
2. The online registration for GATE 2015 will commence from Sept’01, 2014. the last date for submission for the online application is October 1, 2014. registration process has been made online.
3. The test will be conducted online for all the streams. For the year 2015, GATE exam would be conducted by IIT, Kanpur
4. Virtual scientific calculator will be made live for all students. No scientific calculators will be allowed for the examination.
5. The exam would be conducted in an online mode having numerical type questions those could be answered by using virtual keyboard. The test will have numerical answer questions apart from multiple-choice questions.
6. In GATE’14 the tests did not have linked and common data questions. We expect the same to continue for GATE’15 as well.
This year, 17 PSU’s have signed MOU’s with IIT-Kharagpur to receive GATE 2014 results across various papers. Take up a mock test series as it will help you adapt to the online pattern and assess your preparation. Based on the test analysis you can focus on areas that you are weak in. This will also give you exhaustive practice on different types of questions.
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- National Hydroelectric power Corporation Limited
- NTPC Limited
- Mazagon Dock Limited
- Vizag Steel Plant
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
- RITES Limited
- GAIL (INDIA) Limited
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
- RailTel Corporation of India Limited