Jawaharlal Nehru Technologgical University Ph.D Admission 2015: JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was originally ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ at the time of its establishment in 1946. JNTU, Kakinda invites eligible candidates for Ph.D admission.
Information about Jawaharlal Nehru Technologgical University Ph.D Admission 2015:
Departments Offering Ph.D:
- Mathematics, Basic Sciences and Humanities
a) Civil Engineering
b) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
c) Mechanical Engineering
d) Electronics and Communication Engineering
e) Computer Science and Engineering
g) Chemical Engineering
- Interdisciplinary/ Multi-disciplinary
a) Food Processing Technology
c) Computer science
e) Spatial Information Tec
- Candidates applying for Ph.D should have Post Graduate (PG) qualification in the concerned disciplines from any UGC recognized State / Central / Private University / Premier National Institutes, with 60% marks for categories of OC and OBC candidates, 55% marks for SC and ST candidates. Relaxation of 5% marks, is given for English, Arts and Commerce disciplines for all the above mentioned categories. Eligible qualifications discipline wise is given Annexure 1.
- Candidates applying for Ph.D research programme under external registration should have minimum of two years experience in Educational Institutions / R & D organizations / Industries.
- Candidates applying for Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering should have PG qualification in Computer Science and Engineering only.
- Candidates having Post Graduate / M. Phil qualification in Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Computer Science.
How to Apply:
- Download application form from here.
- Fill the form and submit it.
- For Other than SC/ST Category Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category Rs. 500/-
Last date for apply : July 31, 2015
JNT University Hyderabad,