How To Correct Mistakes In GATE Application Form
GATE : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination to test the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology.
Mistakes In GATE Application Form –
Sometime we don’t have any idea that what we are filling. So first we have to understand that what fields are needed and how to filled in GATE.
Some points are to be remember when we are filling GATE Application Form-
• Don’t be hurry when you are filling GATE application Form.
• Keep all needed documents near you after start to filling form.
• Before submitting any application form please check it at least once.
• If there is online payment method then don’t make it in slow net connectivity.
How to correct mistakes in GATE Application Form-
Candidate of GATE asked me that “My name is incorrect in GATE application form.How to correct it?”. And many other queries are asked by candidates.
I want to tell them how to resolve mistakes…..
- These can not be changed after submitting the application form
a)Mobile number b)Email id c)Paper appearing for d)caste certificate
- For other correction like spelling mistake in name etc can be correct-For other corrections please send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your Enrollment ID along with a document showing the correct information.IISC shall enable website to accept the corrections indicated. You will be informed by email/SMS once, this option has been enables.
- If you have select a worng paper example you secelct CE but you want to select CS. Than you have to do this-File a new application with a new email address (mobile number can be same) and choose the correct paper for examination. Please note that no refund will be made for the incorrect application.