GATE 2015 important And Basic Information for
Basic information for Students Who is attending Gate 2015 exam.
1 .In The Examinations for all the 22 papers will be conducted by an Online Computer Based Test . The online examination paper will contain some questions for which numerical answers must be keyed in by the candidate using the virtual keypad. Rest of the questions shall be of Multiple Choice Question type.
2. Biometric information (Photograph and Fingerprints) for randomly selected candidates may be captured before the start of the examination.
3. GATE 2015 examinations will be held during forenoon and afternoon sessions on alternate weekends (Saturday and Sunday) between 31-1- 2015 and 14-1-2015. . Exact details regarding complete examination schedule will be notified at a later date.Examination for some of the papers in GATE 2015 will be held in multiple sessions
3. For GATE 2015 the entire process of filling up of application form, uploading of certificates/documents, etc., will be online and the candidates should not send any hard copy of their application form/documents, etc., to any of the IIT/IISc zonal GATE office.
4. GATE 2015 score is valid for THREE YEARS from the date of announcement of the results
5. The admit cards for GATE 2015 would be available through the online process and Candidates can download their admit card from GATE 2015 website.
6. The payment of application fees would be online through different modes like net banking,credit/ debit card, e-challan, etc.