Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU), Ludhiana invited the candidates for admission to Ph.D programme in the following Disciplines for the academic session 2015-16.
I.College of Veterinary Science
• Disciplines: Veterinary Biochemistry, Livestock Products Technology, Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Parasitology, Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology, Veterinary Physiology, Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology, Veterinary Surgery & Radiology and Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension Education, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Livestock Production Management, Veterinary Anatomy, Animal Nutrition.
• Qualification : A Master’s level degree (M.V.Sc.) in the respective discipline with a minimum OCPA of 7.00 (out of 10.00) or 70% marks or equivalent and with a minimum OCPA of 5.50 (out of 10.00) or 55% marks or an OGPA of 2.00/4.00 in B.V.Sc. & A.H. or equivalent.
II.School of Animal Biotechnology
• Discipline: Animal Biotechnology
• Qualification: A Master’s level degree in Animal Biotechnology/Veterinary Biotechnology/Any branch in Veterinary Science/Life Sciences and B.V.Sc. & A.H. or B.Sc.(Biotechnology/Medical) or B.Sc.(Hons. Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology & Molecular Genetics or equivalent degree.
III.College of Fisheries
• Discipline : Aquaculture
• Qualification : A Master’s level degree (M.F.Sc.) in respective discipline.
How to Apply :
The application form be downloaded from the University Website for Ph.D. Programme Admissions at GADVASU. The downloaded application form be submitted with DD to :
Office of the Registrar (Administrative Block),
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University,
For more details click here: http://www.gadvasu.in/
Last date : 26 November 2015