CSIR- IIP Recruitment 2015-COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH (CSIR)- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM (IIP), Dehradun, a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), is involved in multidisciplinary R&D
programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India.
CSIR-IIPhas issued notification for the recruitment of Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist and Senior Principal Scientist vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply before 28-09-2015.
Details About CSIR- IIP Recruitment 2015-
Total No of Posts : 14
Post Name :
- Senior Scientist
- Principal Scientist
- Senior Principal Scientist
M.E./M.Tech and PH.D. with relevant discipline and experience.
Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months
in favour of “Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum” payable at Dehradun
How to Apply:
- Go to the website www.iip.res.in
- Click on “Advt. No. 06/2015:Recruitment of Scientists” and Apply online.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit.
- After it the generated “APPLICATION NUMBER”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it.
- Take the print out of Application Form and send it “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” by Registered/Speed Post with required documents and Demand Draft to the proper address.
Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum,
P.O. IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road,
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28th Sept, 2015.