Central University of Kerala (CUK)
CUK has issued recruitment is one of the 15 Central University established 2009. The CUK is situated in Kasaragod, the northernmost district of kerala, India. KILA is the research center of International Relations & Political Science. the university started the Riverside Transit Campus at Padannakad, 35km further south, which houses the science schools. n November 2013, the construction of the first set of buildings was completed at Periye. At present, five academic departments are functioning in the permanent campus.
Details of CUK, Recruitment (2016):-
Post of Name:-
• Deputy Registrar: 03
• Posts Medical Officer: 02
• Posts Public Relations Officer: 01
• Post Assistant Engineer: 01
• Post Security Officer: 01
• Post Private Secretary: 03
• Posts Personal Assistant: 02
• Posts Hindi Translator: 01
• Post Laboratory Assistant: 06
• Posts Lower Division Clerk: 13
• Posts Multi tasking Staff: 02
• Posts Cook: 03
• Posts Library Attendant: 04
• Posts Laboratory Attendant: 06 Posts
Candidate will be selected based on interview written test & skill test.
How to Apply:-
Candidate must be send application along with passport size photo and copies of relevant certificates and in envelope should be superscripted as the Post Applied for to the In-charge.
For more details Boucher Here and more information who candidate are apply.
Central University of kerala,
05th April 2016