CDAC Recruitment for Project Engineer 2015 : CDAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing),is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. CDAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing), announced recruitment for Project Engineer post . Eligible and interested candidates can apply before 15 June, 2015.
Information about C-DAC Recruitment 2015:
Number of posts:
Eligibility & Experience:
- First class BE/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent discipline with at least 3 years of post qualification work experience.
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 years of post qualification work experience.
- DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
- Masters in Technology (M.Tech.)/ Masters in Engineering (ME)
- Ph.D. in relevant domain
Below 32 years as on 31May 2015
How to apply:
- Go to the website www.cdac.in
- choose the career option and click to Current openings.
- After it select C-DAC, Mumbai invites applications for Project Engineer
- Download application form.
- Send the filled application form to the proper address.
You can download application form here
Last date : 15 June, 2015
Senior HRD Officer
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9, Juhu, Mumbai 400049